There is a clarion call of advise out there on how to choose an autoresponder to automate your business when you start affiliate marketing. Most of it drivel written primarily to build the authors downline in one service or another. Cool, they’re marketing – I get that. But it is not very helpful to someone trying to figure out the best autoresponder solution for thier business. Nor is it an honest approach to giving help.
Many of the programs for affiliate marketing and list building programs or sites will start to feel like a trap when you find it doesn’t integrate with your particular autoresponder. And it will happen if you stick with this. Don’t get bent out of shape about this. It really doesn’t matter. What matters is that you pick one, load up some emails into it and start collecting email addresses to which you can market your affiliate offers.
Suggestions On How To Choose An Autoresponder
Now my advise here is based on the viewpoint of a software junkie, if I haven’t tried them all it is only because I haven’t seen the link to a particular one! Stay with a reputable company, don’t ever spam the folks on your list, and get to work. You’ll be fine.
- Aweber – Great company with top notch customer support. Very helpful people and tons of helpful material to assist you in learning. They have monthly fees or longer terms with price breaks. Aweber probably integrates with the most services which is a big plus. Easy to learn dashboard makes for a pleasant learning curve.
- TrafficWave – Best pricing and they cater to affiliate marketers. Resources are good and the support is great.
- Mailchimp – Actually a paid service, but they have a free plan to 2000 subscribers which can be helpful. No tech support for the free plan, but a great service.
- Lead’s Leap List Builder – Actually a list building program. It is a great place to get started while you learn. The reason I include it here is because they will give you an autoresponder program that you install on your own domain. It works great, but this option requires not being afraid to do the install of the program.
When you start to look around on how to choose an autoresponder, don’t delay. Pick one of the big boys, and set up your account. Any of the reputable services will work and generally work well. You can refine your choices as you learn more
. Get started.
Learn More: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autoresponder
Get an autoresponder: TrafficWave
. Fixed price means it won’t increase as your list grows. They cater to marketers. Watch all the training videos and you will be off and running.
Use the built in lead capture pages and email sequence to immediately begin building your list. This lets you start affiliate marketing today.
Build a website
– WordPress blog is your best marketing home base. Begin gently steering your leads to your site